Verse-by-verse study through the Gospel of Mark
What you are going to learn
The Gospel of Mark
Mark is the shortest and most action-filled of the four Gospels. Join us for an in-depth study of this constantly moving account of the life and ministry of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Throughout this verse-by-verse course you will discover:
- What it means to be a disciple of Jesus
- Why tradition and religion can be so harmful to the daily walk of a born again believer in Jesus
- What the unpardonable sin is
- Why all Christians cannot perform the miraculous signs that Jesus promised to "them that believe"
- If the last twelve verse of Mark really belong in your Bible or not
Dr Jeff Williams
Missionary Pastor, Teacher & Author
Jeff & Debby Williams have been church planting missionaries in New Zealand since 1991. Jeff trusted Jesus Christ as his Savior just before his seventh birthday and has been a lifelong student and teacher of the word of God.